how much traffic is going to my site

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Republicans Reduced to Potted Plants

"Republicans Reduced to Potted Plants" screamed the headline in the unsolicited email from NetRightNation. It seems that an unidentified prankster signed me up for this drivel, which arrives just in time for the spam filter to dump it where it belongs - the bit bucket. Curiosity got the best of me, however, and I decided to find out just where this crap originated. One name is prominent, aside from the Adam Bitely bylines: Carter Clews.

Seems Mr. Clews has an exciting history of questionable business practices and vacillating loyalties centered around the Republican party, in addition to being the registrant of record for the domain NetRightNation.com. Why anyone would consider this appropriate for my edification remains a mystery, even more so than The Drudge Report which has been shoved in my face more times than I care to recount.

So go have a look at Carter Clews background and watch for his tripe in your inbox.

And for the record, I think that most GOP members are quite lucky to be treated as well as potted plants. I would have drawn and quartered the lot of them for treason - just before planting them 6 feet under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home