how much traffic is going to my site

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stick Magnetic Ribbons on Your SUV


Winter's low humidity has left me infected with a horrible cold. Posts will not be particularly insightful 'till this is over. Humor is about all I have to offer at this point, and even that is accompanied by a resigned grimace.

So, this is dedicated to all the red-staters who seem to think that buying a yellow, made in China, "I Support the Troops" ribbon helps anyone but the pocketbooks of the traitorous maggots who import and sell them to a gullible, self-absorbed, ignorant public which feeds from the trough of Faux News, et al.

2 Comments:

Blogger liberalandproud said...

I have a magnet on my Yaris right now that looks like those yellow ribbon magnets, but is actually a question mark. The text reads, "Question War." I got it at a great little bookstore in Downtown Valdosta that is run by Christ the King Episcopal Church. If I ever get around to it, I'll take a pic and send it to you.

Mon Mar 05, 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Know said...

That would be cool. There is an email link on my profile page. Thanks!

Sun Mar 11, 06:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home