how much traffic is going to my site

Monday, February 23, 2009

GOP Mascots Run Wild

(Click image for larger version in new window.)
Actually, these unfortunate mascots for the GOP are not to blame. The GOP would have destroyed the hotel and horded all the mangoes for themselves, even if half of them rotted and went to waste, at least it would keep those pesky natives from getting any for themselves.

Builders constructed a lodge in the feeding path of a small group of elephants who now travel to their favorite mango patch through the lobby of the lodge which was built in 1998. Cool!

Wild elephants stroll through hotel reception

6 Comments:

Blogger lisahgolden said...

That is amazing. Hilarious and a little terrifying.

Elephants should sue Republicans for tarnishing their image.

Mon Feb 23, 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Know said...

Welcome, Lisa.
I agree - but good luck finding an attorney or judge not on the take.

Mon Feb 23, 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

Wow! I bet they get whatever they want. One could have lots of fun developing slogans for this place.

Tue Feb 24, 02:43:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Know said...

Fran, I doubt anyone argues with them. It's got to be a real sight in person. I'd hate to be the one who has to clean up in case of "bad mangoes", however.

And Lisa, I didn't realize it was you. You've got to stop changing your avatar. Or are you aiming for the online female counterpart to Benjamin Button. ;-)

Tue Feb 24, 03:36:00 AM  
Blogger lisahgolden said...

I wish! I'll stick with this cellphone self portrait for w awhile. I promise.

Tue Feb 24, 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Know said...

Yeah, you gals love to make promises. We'll see how that holds up over time. ;-)

Thu Feb 26, 03:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home