how much traffic is going to my site

Sunday, April 01, 2007

BushFlash.com and Homeland Security

Noticing a huge increase in blog hits, I investigated the HTTP referrers log, where I discovered legions of frantic Googlers decrying the demise of BushFlash.com and stumbling across my previous post, Fascism Today in their search efforts. To confirm what I already suspected at midnight last night, I performed a route-trace on the domain. It seems there are a lot more gullible people out there on the Internets than even I considered.

Good one, Eric!

2 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I've heard mention of this at other sites. People were all a twitter. Anything strange that happened yesterday has to first be placed under the April Fools test.

Mon Apr 02, 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron A. said...

Monkeys can type. I've witnessed such comments firsthand

Mon Apr 02, 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home